Former President Donald Trump made his first public appearance after his indictment last week when he appeared at the Miami UFC event on Saturday night and sent the crowd into overdrive.
Showing up alongside former boxer Mike Tyson and current rock star Kid Rock, who recently opened fire on Bud Light (literally) over its transgender marketing approach, Trump got the crowd going wild. Watch that here:
BREAKING: UFC crowd in Miami goes wild as Trump enters arena with Kid Rock and Mike Tyson pic.twitter.com/Msf4TGoE1d
— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) April 9, 2023
Former President Trump sat alongside both of them and UFC’s Dana White to watch, right at the edge of the octagon. Check that out here:
— shaneyyricch (@shaneyyricch) April 9, 2023
Fox News Digital added that Trump was at the event to support both Dana White and fighter Jorge Masvidal, saying:
Trump and White share a close relationship, and over the years, he and Jorge Masvidal have formed a friendship. Masvidal is fighting Gilbert Burns in a welterweight bout as the co-main event.
Masvidal has also shown support for the 45th president in the past.
The 38-year-old has lost his last three fights, his most recent coming back on March 5 of last year against Colby Covington by unanimous decision in Las Vegas.
That fighter returned the favor to Trump by leading the crowd in an epic “Let’s go Brandon” chant, as you can watch here:
The New York Post, reporting on that, said:
UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal led a crowd in a “Let’s go Brandon” chant after losing his final professional fight in Miami Saturday night — as he lavished praise on former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Masvidal, dubbed “The King of Miami,” lost by decision to Gilbert Burns after three rounds at UFC 287.
After the fight the 38-year-old, joined by comedian and UFC commentator Joe Rogan in the ring, announced he will be retiring from MMA after a 20-year career.
After the announcement, Masvidal took the mic to give a shoutout to Trump, 76 — who was at the event ringside following his arrest in Manhattan earlier this week.
Kid Rock recently pushed himself back into the spotlight by opening fire on cases of Bud Light with a submachine gun after Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender social media influencer, announced its partnership with him. We reported on Rock’s response on the American Tribune, saying:
Patriot rockstar Kid Rock reacted to the recent news that Budweiser had made Dylan Mulvaney one of its spokespersons by propping up a few cases of Bud Lights and lighting them up for target practice in a now-viral video circulating social media.
Rock has made it clear he despises the woke movement, and for this particular video, he simply turns around and says “Grandpa is feeling a little frisky today. Let me say something to all of you and be as clear and concise as possible.”
He then proceeds to open fire on the several cases, sending cardboard, aluminum, and beer flying – or outright disappearing in a barrage of lead.
Take a look at this hilarious response to one of the most outlandish woke campaigns yet.
— KidRock (@KidRock) April 4, 2023
Rock’s video represents one of the few good uses for Bud Light, and if he made any mistakes at all, it’s that he actually purchased the items and put money in the St Louis-based company’s pockets.
"*" indicates required fields